High-End Brand of Domestic Colorimeter
NH310 is a mainstream brand colorimeter introduced by 3nh which has
synthesized the advantages of ten more traditional imported
colorimetersand has experienced ten thousands tests and applied
many innovative technologies. Accurate, Stable, Exquisite and
The Preferred Solution for Color Quality Control Management
NH310 high-quality portable colorimeter has adopted multi-channel
color sensors of international brands, more stable IC platform as
well as efficient and accurate algorithms to provide users with
accurate and fast color management and application. NH310 is also
designed with ergonomics and humanized operation and it has applied
for a number of patents. NH310 is a multifunctional colorimeter
with high quality and competitive price. 3nh insists on independent
research whose technology innovation is unique in color management
field. NH310 is the most convenient colorimeter for users.
Shenzhen 3nh Technology Co., Ltd
Shenzhen Tilo Technology Co., Ltd
Add: Building 8, Nangang Second Industry Zone, Xili, Nanshan
District, Shenzhen, China.
Tel: (86)-755-27198826 Ext:689
NH310 High-Quality Portable Colorimeter
1. Leading Humanity Design and Convenient Operation
- Auto White and Black Calibration at Startup
- Structure Design in line with Ergonomics
- Easy-to-use Operation Interface
2. Stable Measurement Performance
- The average fluctuation of △E is less than 0.06, actually more in
- Portable structure design which is more conductive to keeping the
instrument stable when using.
3. Flexible and Accurate Locating
- Camera locating can solve the problem of locating a small area. The
minimum width of locating is 4mm.
- Illumination locating is a fast, simple and convenient locating
function which is the original function by 3nh.
4. More Measurement Modes
- Three measuring apertures for more circumstances.
- Five color spaces for more color schemes selection.
- Three light sources for more circumstances.
5. PC Software—Realize More Function Expansion
- 3nh has the intellectual property of PC software. The corresponding
software serial number and password protection are configured in
- Be able to?perform color difference analysis, color difference
cumulative analysis, chromaticity index, color sample database
management, simulating object color, etc.
6. Advanced Power Management Design
- 3nh is the first enterprise using high capacity Li-ion battery in
- 3nh Li-ion battery can be repeatedly charged which will save cost.
Meanwhile, it can measure more than
- 3000 times on one charge to ensure the stability of long time
National Patent and Innovative Technology
No.1 Camera locating and illumination location (NH310 has new
functions of double locating.)
No. 2 Built-in white plate; Automatic calibration at startup (for
No. 3 Extended aperture (optional), available for measuring concave
NH Series Colorimeter Specifications
|Detector||Silicon photoelectric diode||Silicon photoelectric diode|
|Color Space||CIEL*a*b*C*h* CIEL*a*b*||CIEL*a*b*C*h* CIEL*a*b* CIEXYZ CIERGB CIEL*u*v* CIEL*C*h Yellowness
& Whiteness Color Fastness|
|Color Difference Formula||△E*ab △L*a*b △E*C*h||△E*ab △L*a*b* △E*C*h* △ECIE94 △Ehunter|
|Light Source||D65||D65 D50 A|
|Light Source Device||LED blue light excitation||LED blue light excitation|
|Errors Between Each Equipment||≤0.40ΔE*ab||≤0.40ΔE*ab|
|Storage||100pcs standards 20000pcs samples||100pcs standards 20000pcs samples|
|Repeatability||Standard deviation within ΔE*ab 0.07 Average of 30 measurements of
standard white plate|
Standard deviation within ΔE*ab 0.06Average of 30 measurements of standard white plate
|Dimension||205×70×100 mm||205×70×100 mm|
|Power source||Rechargeable lithium-ion battery 3.7V@3200mAh||Rechargeable lithium-ion battery 3.7V@3200mAh|
|Lamp Life||5 years, more than 1.6 million measurements||5 years, more than 1.6 million measurements|
|Charging Time||2 hours (first time 8 hours--100% electricity)||2 hours (first time 8 hours--100% electricity)|
|Measuring Times Before Recharging||more than 3000 times||more than 3000 times|
|Operating Temperature/Humidity Range||-10~40℃, relative humidity 0~85% with no condensation||-10~40℃, relative humidity 0~85% with no condensation|
|Extended Aperture (optional)||-||Φ8mm extended aperture, available for measuring concave surface|
|Printer (optional)||Miniature thermal printer||Miniature thermal printer|